Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are the Advantages of Working as a Temporary Professional for OfficeTeam?
- How Do I Submit My Resume?
- How Do I Become an OfficeTeam Professional?
- What Skills Tests Will I Be Taking?
- What Should I Bring to My First Appointment With OfficeTeam?
- What Kind of Training and Certification Programs Do You Offer?
What Are the Advantages of Working as a Temporary Professional for OfficeTeam?
- Find work faster. Our staffing managers connect with more than 1,000 hiring managers in North America every week to find you great job opportunities.
- Access well-matched job opportunities. We personally interview you and evaluate your skills so we can present positions matched to your specific experience and preferences.
- Earn competitive compensation, based on the data we generate from our annual Salary Guide.
- Enhance your skills and keep them current with access to online training courses.
- Gain access to a competitive benefits package, including group health, life and disability insurance, bonus pay and 401(k).
- We are committed to delivering premium service. Nine out of 10 customers would recommend our services to a colleague.
How Do I Submit My Resume?
- Under ‘Job Seekers’ on our website, go to Submit Resume.
- Fill out all *Required Fields under ‘Resume Upload.’
- Under ‘Attach Resume,’ click the ‘Browse’ button on the right, and select your file for upload. Your resume can be in .DOC, .DOCX, .PDF, and .TXT format.
- Click on ‘Submit My Resume.’
- Once you have submitted your resume, this will serve as your confidential profile. We will keep you updated on new opportunities that meet your preferences.
- You can save jobs to apply for later or submit your application for multiple jobs at once.
How Do I Become an M1 Consulting Professional?
Once you have registered and applied for a position, one of our staffing managers will contact you to discuss your work experience. The complete process will involve:
- An in-person interview with a staffing manager to discuss your background and the types of temporary assignments that will further your career goals.
- Skills evaluation to gauge your strengths.
- Speaking with selected references (e.g., past supervisors) who can verify your work history.
- A review of the many benefits available to you as an M1 Consulting professional.
- Discussion of existing job opportunities that match your skill set and preferences.
What Skills Tests Will I Be Taking?
To ensure that you receive an interesting and challenging assignment that is appropriate for your skill level, you may be asked to take skills assessments in typing and the following software applications:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel®
- Microsoft AccessTM
- Microsoft PowerPoint®
- Intuit® QuickBooks®
What Should I Bring to My First Appointment With OfficeTeam?
- Printed copies of your resume (and email it in advance, if possible).
- Names of at least three employment references, with phone numbers.
- Two forms of identification.
- Remember to dress professionally for your meeting.
What Kind of Training and Certification Programs Do You Offer?
- Online Training: Upon registering with M1 Consulting, you qualify for access to our industry-leading online training program, we offer numerous online courses to help you enhance your skills and stay competitive in today's career environment.